Monday, June 14, 2010

Drake talks about his crush on Nicki Minaj..



"When I was on tour ... I saw Nicki for the first time and, like, literally fell in love," he said in an interview with DJ Envy. "She had this snap-back hat on that said 'Minaj.' She used to wear that every single day. She was like a theater student and she was so cold at rapping...I remember one of the first nights that we were out in Miami and I went to Jerry's [Famous Deli]. I was like [to Minaj], 'You want food, you hungry?,' and she was like, 'Yeah, I want some food.' I was like, 'I'm in, we gon' eat food together.' I came to her door and she took the food and shut the door in my face! I was just like, 'Man, this is gonna be a long road for us.' ... I've always really, actually, really had a crush on her, always really loved her, and she's always just looked at me as, like, her little brother."

via:
http://www.sohh.com/2010/06/drake_reveals_past_nicki_minaj_romance_i.html

Man all I can say to that is..


"HA HAA!!"

I mean why this nigga trying to be her besty?..

No comments:

Post a Comment