Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MP3: Last Stretch - J.Cole


To keep the die hard stans content with this slight J.Cole drought, Jermaine releases this. Im still hype as hell forget all yall non-believers! Yesterday marked one year since the drop of his hit mixtape, The Warm Up. Below is what he had to say about everything since then.

Thank You
June 15th, 2009. A year ago today The Warm Up dropped. I'm taking this moment and appreciating all the love and support that I've received from yall. All that love ya'll gave allowed me to hit the road and perform these songs for you before I even had a single out. It's wild to me when I show up in places like Houston, Atlanta, Richmond, Ohio, University of Maryland, NYC, so many other cities and schools, and the whole crowd knows every word to every song. Seeing that it's so early in my career, only 1 single out, that's a blessing. Thank you.

A year later and people are still getting put on to The Warm Up every day. Slowly but surely ya'll, just like it was supposed to. The album is coming, your patience is gonna pay off.


Thank you for real.

Ya'll know I don't like throwing out too much but fuck it, it's a special day. A leaked freestyle never hurt nobody.

-Cole

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the illest/sleepiest engineer in the world. MEZ! Thank you dawg

AND
Congrats to Drizzy Drake. This is obviously a special day too for that brother. Clap for em





Presented to you all...

the[Last Stretch]

No comments:

Post a Comment